She’s only 14 and yet singer Jasmine Thompson has already hit 100 MILLION views on YouTube and has a chart hit. Therefore we decided to compile a lovely little list on why we love her.
Her voice First things first (I’m the realist) she has got an incredible voice. Her unique tone sends shivers throughout your body the second she opens her mouth. Especially at such a young age, we can’t wait to hear how she sounds in a few years time. Check out her cover of Let Her Go below:
2. Her hair She is a stylish teen and her hair is always on point. We’d love to hear her secret (cough cough)
3. Her fans She’s only 14 yet she has already got almost 50,000 fans on Twitter and they are all lovely and supporting.
4. She’s already had a chart hit Here is a bit of a sneaky one. We have all heard Jasmine before when her vocals were used on a Sainsbury’s advert. Her appearance caused the version to reach #32 in the charts, impressive right?
5. She’s down to earth She acts normal, believe it or not. She tweets about going to the Dentist, doing homework, and constantly thanks her fans. We love a nice popstar!
6. She’s working with Robin Schulz She’s working on a track with the mighty Robin Schulz who has hit the top spot in the charts twice already this year. The track is called ‘Sun Goes Down’ and you can check it out here:
7. She’s an Instagram-aholic! She loves a good selfie, although who doesn’t? Jasmine is always on Instagram snapping her life, including this adorable throwback of her with some ducks when she was younger… n’awwww!
8. She’s going to be doing a gig She is going to be appearing at the ‘This Must Be Pop’ live show in December and with tickets only £4, it would be a shame to miss Jasmine’s amazing vocals live. More information here.
The trailer for the new ‘Pitch Perfect’ film has landed and boy are we excited to see it. The film is still a while off with it set to be released next year but this should keep us all going for a bit. So sit back, relax and get excited for the biggest film event of the year.
Teen blogger and Vogue talent winner Rosalind Jana has had her book picked up by Hachette Children’s Books. The book entitled ‘The Art of Being Teenage: Seeing it Through’ is set to be published some time next year.
Our Christmas book wish list is already as long as Zayn Malik’s new hair but that hasn’t stopped us lusting after new 5 Seconds of Summer books.
In this unofficial book by Mary Boone you can learn everything you need to know about the 5SOS lads, impress your mates and annoy your family with all the totally useless but at the same time v.important 5SOS facts you’ve memorised.
We’ve got 10 copies to give away, to be in with a chance follow the instructions in the tweet below.
We’re pretty sure you are aware of Derpcon that was held last weekend, right? Ugh, don’t remind us- we really wanted to go! But, since we didn’t get the chance to go, we managed to go to a different Derpcon a little closer to home.
The 5SOS Fam in Wales knew that it would be impossible for all the fans to be able to go to the glorious fan convention in LA, so they put their own event on. Oh, and it was for charity. Continue reading →
Throw in an attractive guy to the mix of a book trailer and you’ve got our attention. It just so happens to be a fudging awesome book too, nipple and a great read, that’s what we call win-win.
Following the success of the ‘Night School’ series CJ Daugherty’s treated us this festive season to a series of short films. It’s your lucky day because we’ve got an exclusive first look at the trailer a whole 24 hours before ANYONE else.