Who cares about every bizarre “National Day”? Every day should be ONE DIRECTION DAY! and here’s why:
1. Foremost, each one is worth our appreciation and our love.
We have Harry Styles
This perfect piece of human being. This charming, goofy, dork, caring soul and good at heart outrageously sexy boy.
Then if you want to get lucky there’s the Irishman Niall Horan
He’s definitely the playful one and the glue of the band. If you need a good laugh you can count on this cutie pot of gold!
Then Liam Payne
Liam, also known as “Daddy Directioner”, is the mature and sensible one in the group. A loyal friend and lover but don’t think he’s the boring one because you can often fin him joke around PER-FEC-TLY.
Next up, Louis Tomlinson
Probably the 1D’s troublemaker. Bow down to the Sassmaster from Doncaster.
Last but not least, Zayn Malik
The creative one but also the mysterious, silent and sometimes moody boy.
2. We’re here to celebrate THEM. We love it when they’re together
3. Best Bromance Ever!
4. “Ew, popstars. They can’t sing”. NO WAY! Unlike other popstars these lads CAN SING!
5. Their songs and videos are amazing. If you’re not in a good mood listen to some of their upbeat bangers and you’ll fell better.
6. They cover songs in the most amazing way
7. Super good looking.
On 2nd December 2013 Harry was crowned British ‘Style Icon’ at the British Fashion Awards
8. Hottest hair
*We’ll never be over all these. Thank you Harold.*
9. They are comfortable about getting naked and strutting in their underwear.
*And we’re comfortable watching them*
10. They always put together the most entertaining and interesting interviews
*There’s a lot of important cultural facts*
11. Let us entertain you…Yes, please!
12. They really love and care about their fans
13. You can’t be bored when they are around
14. How they don’t take themselves too seriously
15. They know how to party hard
16. Their fragrances and “how to make a fragrance commercial”
17. Their families.
18. Looking goofy (and still fit) for charity
Let’s be serious for a moment, charity is a really important thing for the good fellas.
19. Celebrities love them
And Niall is a fangirl just like us
20. The MOST important thing is: they brought back the boy band power!
Basically, why wouldn’t you love One Direction?
Thank you for the four amazing years. We love ya.